Manston had its origins in the RN Seaplane Station, Westgate, later expanded for landplane operations. The first unit at Manston was 3 Wing RNAS that moved from Detling in April 1916. Together with RNAS Eastchurch, Manston's War Flight of Triplanes, Camels and Pups patrolled the coast. After WWI, Manston expanded and to become a training station.
Върни се горе и купи